twweet

Saturday, June 9, 2012

At Vaavu Keyodhoo


January 2009: My close buddy and myself went to Vaavu Keyodhoo to take some photos. This was way back when I just started taking photos.
Thoughts
We went there on a Dhoni which took some time. On the way I took some photos. Here is one which really touched me. I really don't know what this man was thinking - but I like to think that he was looking forward to something.

Of Beauty ...
Since I have always liked taking close up photos, I tend to take photos of flowers. Here's one that I believe is appropriately named - the Passion Fruit flower
Sorrow


But sometimes even death and withering can have its beauty. This one I found on the ground (it was a bit rainy at that time) and somehow this grabbed my attention.

Small Hope
Nature is wonderful ... its full of small wonders ... and the closer you look, the more wonders you see. These small spring like things are the newly forming vines of the passion fruit tree (from which I took the flower earlier). I especially like the background colours of this image.







Below are some more interesting shots from the same trip. Enjoy and let me know what you think of them.


Blurred The Night Inside
Dhoni Running Walking